Saturday, September 8, 2007

Travelling

Hi again Libby
My little princess,... this past few months have been quite hectic for me with all of those travelling abroad and important visitors coming to our office so I don't have time to talk to you. but I promise to spend more time to talk to you, to tell you on what's going on around me and around our family lately. on the travelling part, now at least once a month I have to go abroad, as I said, next week I have to go to Durban, south africa to attend a workshop on D&E market, the following week I have to go to Manila for the RBT. Thank God I don't have anything on September on my agenda (it's fasting time). On first and second week of October I supposed to go to Rotterdam for a course but I have decided to postpone it to next year since I don't want to miss puasa too much. couple of days before lebaran I supposed to go to manila again for savoury RBT but I managed to talk to suppatra (our regional boss) to postpone it after the lebaran. so then after lebaran I will go to Manila again, then followed with trip to London to visit wa willy who is moving to London next month.then, Insya Allah we will continue to go to Paris directly in which I want to spend mommy's birthday party in Eiffel Tower (isn't it romantic). Hopefully mommy will be happy going to Europe with me... many of my friends say that I'm lucky to be able to travel quite often, but honestly it's not a fun travelling at all... it's suck ! on the plane for more than 10 hours than continued right away with full days debating things is not my idea of fun.not too mention preparation beforehand, preparing materials for the meeting (data, presentation materials, etc.) it's actually really tiring, and worse thing is that I don't really have time to enjoy the place I'm visiting. whole days in the meeting room...ok, may be a little during at night for a dinner... but that's it. What will be nice is if you could go around the country, do sight seing, do some shopping. telecommunication cost is also killing me, sms, (the cheapest mean of communication) turn out to be quite costly too is we do it too often. and of course i can not stop communicating with mommy, with adelle, with aliyya...so all and all.. travelling abroad for business purposes is not fun at all.. it's suck !! Now of course it will be different if I'm travelling with you, and mommy, and adelle, and aliyya... although the cost of shopping could go up to the roof ( you know mommy's urge for shopping, right libby??). It's a pity that we haven't had chance to go anywhere abroad... the furthest that we have been was only Bali... but you were very happy already at that time..I'm sure you'll be thrilled if we could go to somewhere further... something with snow in it...anyway,... you could do it anytime now...
Wa willy is moving to london to start a new job as talent and organizational development director in Unilever Asia Amet. such a fancy title, huh libby ? your buddy Laras and Fadlan will go later (after lebaran since they have to find school for them). If you're still around, I could imagine that you will want to go with Laras since Laras is your bestest best friend. anyway, you could always visit her in her dream wherever she is. I remember Laras told me that she had a dream with you coming to her dream and play together. something that you haven't been doing to me lately...I miss you so much dear.. please come again to my dream..
okay then, I got to check out now...and go to the airport although my flight will not come till 2 o clock at night.

kisses and hugs
daddy

No comments: