Saturday, September 8, 2007

Most beautiful 10 years

Hi sweetheart !
How have you been, honey ?? been long time since the last time I send a letter to you... I have just had a chat with Tante olla and Oom Mono, liv.. I’m sure you remember Tante Olla ya ? we went to Veda’s birthday in Bandung long time ago and occasionally we met tante Olla’s family. They were telling me that they just had their 10th years wedding anniversary and they’re planning to go for a second honeymoon…. Really nice ya, liv. Mommy and I, have never had a honeymoon (at least an official one, he he he) since I have to start working in Unilever right away from the marriage day. Really good to see that tante olla’s family seems still very much happy after 10 years of marriage…
That chat reminded me of my marriage. mommy and I also had married for more than 10 years (unfortunately we didn’t really celebrate our 10th anniversary, on December 7, 2006, shame on me !!). But I feel really blessed with our marriage, I have a beautiful wife that always supporting me whenever, wherever.I’m also blessed with one beautiful angel and two beautiful princesses. Mommy is the best wife a man can have… she’s been supporting me for better and for worse, she’s always there beside me. I remember when we started our family, I was just a management trainee in Unilever, I didn’t have anything at that time. I was sent to Surabaya for my traineeship. I asked mommy to come along to Surabaya and left her work in Bank Universal. Without complain mommy accompanied me wherever I was stationed, even in Probolinggo where we had to stay in 2X3 rooms (kamar kos) for three months, stayed in small dark hotel room in Pamekasan Madura during puasa for two weeks. All we had at that time was lots of love and an old company car, Katana, without air cond and radio tape… every weekend we went to Surabaya, in a hot temperature without air cond, without music…so we always singing together all the way to Surabaya from Probolinggo in sweat running all over our body… ha ha ha…she never complain despite she come from much more fortunate family than me knowing her dad is a general in the army…she also the one who kept me alive when you left us and went home to heaven, liv…. she was very-very strong and continuously reminded me that life must go on that I still have adelle to take care and develop…without her I’d be already buried somewhere by now.
During our 10 years marriage of course there are fights among us, but it’s very-very minor and we never keep our fight more than 3 days…I guess the key to our relationship is we take and give, we compromise, we really try to understand each other. We are grateful for what we have. For some people 10 years may be is still a short period of time or for some others it may be too long already … but for me, for sure 10 years is still too short, I’m looking forward to having another 50 years of togetherness and happiness. I’m grateful to Allah SWT for sending me the best woman who is the mother of all my children and develop them into beautiful children. (Thank you shaney for the most beautiful 10 years….)
Gotta go liv, we’ll talk again later okay
Loves
Ayah dicky

1 comment:

kebenaran said...

jamu psikologi kunjungi www.setansatan.blogspot.com jamu memang pahit