Saturday, September 8, 2007

Letting Go

Hi Libby,
what are you doing honey ?? It's been 4 years since you left us but yet I don't know... somehow it's so hard to let you go... a lot of my friends told me that I'm very strong and have big heart to let you go, but honestly speaking, it's very-very tough to accept the fact that I won't meet you anymore. I have just met a good friend who just recently lost her father. I know that her father loved her so much and for sure, she loved her father very much as well. I know how she feels losing someone she loves very dearly. I trully know, since I have been there when I lost you...for a while the world seems stop revolving. but the truth is everything in this world continues when you left as it's for her when her father passed away. it really took a while for me to comprehend and realized about it. I told my friend to let her father go in peace, knowing that he's much happier there in the heaven and looking after her from above just like you do to me. I know it's not easy to let go... but we have to try it hard.. really hard..
I pray for you, I pray for her happiness, her health, her patience, and her perseverance. May he rests in peace as you are...may we be united again someday, liv...
May God hear our prayers... Amieen..

kiss good night, Big Hug !!

ayah

No comments: