Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mommy is pregnant again !!

Hi my sweetheart…
How have you been liv ? Just wanna break the news to you that mommy is pregnant again (apparently our honeymoon in London and Paris was successful.. ha ha ha). So, you’re gonna have another siblings (let me know liv whether it’s gonna be a boy or a girl). To be honest, mommy is not really keen with the pregnancy since she felt that we already have enough daughters and she feel that she’s too old already. But it’s me who wanted one more. Before mommy and I got married, everytime we discussed about the future family that we’re gonna have, I always said that I wanted three children in my family. The reason being, I just felt that three children is still manageable financially and on the other hand it’s also going to be quite merry having three kids. Three kids will make the family “jadi rame”. “Rame” with the laughters, with the talking, etc. and not too mention that when we got old, we still have somebody left behind in the family to accompany us (I don’t want when I retired, all of my kids are having family already and leave two of us at home.. he he he..). It’s should’ve been perfect with you, Adelle, and Aliyya around but since you went home to heaven earlier, I want to keep my wish by having another kid to make three kids around the house. So it’s not because that I wanted a boy in the family as when a lot of people keep telling us to have another kid. To me having a boy or a girl would be the same (knowing my naughtiness during my childhood, I always worry to have a boy in my family… afraid that “karma” will haunt me and my boy will be as naughty as me when I was a boy and give me a lot of headaches… he he he…). If you’re still here with us, I could imagine my three daughters will grow to become three beautiful, smart, and kind girls. You will be leading and giving guidance to your little sisters as you’re guys growing up (you always did when you were still alive). Ah well, it won’t happen… but I’m sure that you will give guidance to your little sisters from heaven through their dreams as Adelle and Aliyya keep telling me about them having dreams about you.
Mommy’s current pregnancy seems a lot tougher than the previous ones. Now mommy is in 6th week and she always complain of having back ache and her morning sickness now does not happen in the morning only but all the time..... (aduuuh ripuh banget deh liv hamil yg ini…). Mommy always asked me to massage her back… (dan ayah nggak boleh cape… he he he…).To be honest, I feel sorry for her since I was the one who wanted this pregnancy and she seems very tough having it now. Btw, she always wanted to eat sushi and sashimi but I told her that sushi is not good for the pregnant woman (for the fetus, since raw fish can contain a lot of mercury and bacteria). And she also wanted duren !! We haven’t been to an obgyn (we are still looking for a good one in Jakarta, most probably we are looking for a doctor who practice in RSPI, and preferably a woman obgyn although oddly enough, apparently not too many woman’s obgyn around… I wonder why…)
Ngantuk nih, liv… doain mommy ya supaya kehamilan nya lancar, sehat terus, nanti adik kamu lahir dengan selamat, panjang umur, bisa tumbuh cantik/ cakep, pinter, baik kayak kamu…jadi anak yang shaleh/ shalehah..

Miss you very much....
Ayah dicky