Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy birthday Mommy....

Dearest Libby,
hi hunny...today is Monday, November 5, 2007 at 23.10 pm.. I'm in Manila again, staying in The Peninsula Hotel in Ayala Ave. near Glorietta mall (i have never stayed in this hotel before although almost once a month I go to Manila)... i arrived in Manila yesterday afternoon from Singapore. Mommy and I splitted up in the Changi airport. I feel pity for mommy since today is her birthday while I have to be away from her. I gave her the present when we were in Singapore and told her not to open the gift until today since it's a bad omen to open the birthday present before it's time (is it ???). So I called her in the morning to say birthday wishes to her. She seems like the present that I gave her... it's a heart shape pendant with diamond (small ones,..he he he) and some precious gems in it... glad that she like it. Birthday is never a big deal for us but still I want to show my love for her, and to be honest it's been a while since I wrapped my present for her birthday (or in fact for any occassion lately). After a while I just let her choose whatever she wanted and bought it there and then ask her to have dinner in the restaurant that she choose. but apparently small thing like wrapping the present in the nice wrap means something for her. she really like the small detail that i add into it.. I think I need to do more of that..
so, about this birthday thing, what i learned is not the price of the gift or how fancy is the restaurant that matter for her but really the attention and small detail that really show how much i love her that matter most...
i'm sleepy liv... did you send your birthday wishes to mommy ??
kisses and hugs
ayah dicky
Happy birthday my big hunny...wishing you all the best in life...